Saturday 6 August 2011

3 Days Left!

Ok, so it is getting ever so close to departure date now and my level of excitement is growing, but recently a few things have come up and made me realise how much I am going to miss people and things.

My cousin and his wife, have just given birth to a beautiful baby girl, called Amber, and this huge occasion on our family really hit home at the amount I am going to miss my family, and all our huge get togethers. When my family (aunts, uncles, cousins e.t.c) get together, it is honestly so much fun! Lots of food, laughter and most of all, drink, but it is not just that, it is the small conversations you have with people about any old thing, like your last cake making expedition, or their last trip playing golf, this things that may seem so trivial to a lot of you, mean so much to me and it is something I am going to miss hugely, especially as over there, I won't be able to speak naturally for a couple of months, having to think about my every word in spanish is going to be a drain on energy and emotions. But hopefully, after those first few months, things will start to settle and hopefully look up!

Also, I had to say goodbye to two of my best friends, I haven't known them long, but they mean the world to me! They make me smile every day and are always there for me, always there to offer advice and pick me up again! They are everything to me and without these two, I don't think I would be who I am today!

Sorry for the bit of a meaningful post this time, but I felt it was needed as I am feeling a little ill and wanted to say I miss people as won't be seeing them again!

Good luck to everyone in everything they do, and will speak to you soon!

Here are just a few pics that show my love,

So much love!!

Missed like crazy

So beautiful and charming! (the dog, not sister! LOL JOKES!)



Love these 3!
Till next time,

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment